Specialized ONE-part nutrient
for hard, alkaline or salty waters
DutchTreat simplifies growing in poor quality waters. There are no rules - just add to water when and how you like.
- Minimal pH maintenance required: One of the difficulties of growing in hard water is maintaining nutrient pH within the optimum pH range of 5 to 6.5.
- Fully soluble (no blockages)
- Helps prevent the build-up of hard water elements to nuisance levels *e.g. calcium, magnesium and sulfate.
- High levels of nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus help promote vigorous foliage and abundant floral growth.
- Chelated trace elements help prevent deficiency symptoms that often occur with hard, alkaline waters.
- For hydroponics, coco or soil.
- Available in Grow (3-1-6) & Bloom (2-2-5).
- Multilingual label
*For hand fed soil systems only. Not suitable for hydroponics or coco fibre*